It always seems magical when a piece of graphic design transcends the flat plane and enters the third dimension. The resulting object lends an additional legitimacy to the original piece, rejuvenating it and altering our perception of it. Take for example Jessica Hische’s gorgeous hand-lettered packaging for Beck’s Song Reader. Released on December 11, 2012, […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The typographic music video for “Vow to Vowels” by California-based indie rock band My First Earthquake was shot entirely on…Read more
- This song, a collaboration between Towa Tei and Kylie Minogue, is about an actual typeface that was included as a…Read more
- In the music video for the Tom Waits song Come On Up to the House the lyrics for the song…Read more
- The presentations by Lars Müller and Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio (TwoPoints.net) were added to the TYPO Video Portal.…Read more
- From July 5 till 10, TypeCon2011 – the annual conference presented by the non-profit Society of Typographic Aficionados (SOTA) –…Read more