The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The tenth annual St Bride Library conference focuses on designers balancing opposing constraints and visual ideas in often ‘perfect tension’. var…Read more
- An interview with Paul van der Laan en Pieter van Rosmalen of the Dutch Bold Monday type foundry.…Read more
- More and more educators are mining the potential of FontShop’s free online modular font editor, both in the regular courses…Read more
- In a previous Type Basics we examined the difference between a typeface and a font. Both terms refer to a…Read more
- This is the first in a series of studio profiles featuring those who were published in Print magazine’s Regional Design…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)