Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Bar Refaeli wears merely some lettering on her naked body on the July 2009 cover of Esquire.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Red Group created a slew of print advertisements for the hit television series “Dexter”, made to look like mock covers…Read more
- If you are looking for a present for a type-loving pop-culture addict, these posters from 17th and Oak might do…Read more
- The FontFeed is very proud and honoured to have been given internet-wide exclusivity for a sneak preview of the upcoming…Read more
- Besides attending the ATypI 2013 conference as a reporter/blogger, I conducted three short interviews for Talking Types, the podcast series…Read more
- The 1972 end-of-the-year double issue of Life magazine reveals what were the popular typefaces in the early seventies.…Read more