This is the epic FAIL story of the agency in charge of enforcing France’s new anti-piracy legislation using a pirated proprietary font in its very own logo.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The challenge at hand – create a typographic poster about sports, using the phrase: “It’s not what you win, but…Read more
- Bruno Maag has designed a remarkable exhibition of his type designs at Walking-Chair Design Gallery.…Read more
- As straight and angular as the London 2012 font by Alias was, as soft and round is the new custom…Read more
- On the occasion of the London 2012 Olympics, VirusFonts release Olympukes 2012 – a new set of pictograms for the…Read more
- I would like to point you to a lovely project on Kickstarter which needs its last tiny push to get…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)