In less than an hour the registration desks at the Novellus Theater of the Yerba Buena Center for The Arts open for TYPO SF. There are still a very limited amount of tickets available for walk-ups. If you want to catch swissmiss’ Tina Roth Eisenberg at 10PM don’t procrastinate. If however you can’t make it [...]Read more
It’s Monday, and the excitement surrounding TYPO SF is steadily building. The international crew is already on site, preparing at the YBCA for the conference this Thursday and Friday. Conference tickets have outsold the expectations of the organisers. There are still limited pre-registration tickets available, but TYPO cannot guarantee walk-up registrations anymore. If you would [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- A short video about typography by Erik Spiekermann – typographer, information designer, and founder of this incarnation of The FontFeed.…Read more
- PANTONE® 14-0848 Mimosa, a warm, engaging yellow, embodies hopefulness and reassurance in a climate of change.…Read more
- The presentations by Lars Müller and Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio (TwoPoints.net) were added to the TYPO Video Portal.…Read more
- Review of “Typography for Lawyers”, the first guide to the essentials of typography aimed specifically at lawyers.…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more