The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The Book Cover Archive have published their Top Ten of Covers of the ’00s, including the ten runners-up. var addthis_config =…Read more
- Rian Hughes of Device Fonts has unleashed a bucketload of new type in the last few weeks. All of it…Read more
- Logan Ingalls’ 24 Season Six countdown makes use of the familiar typographic star of the hit TV show 24: LCD.…Read more
- One of the most entertaining continuing series about typography on the interwebs is Mark Simonson’s Typecasting: The Use (and Misuse)…Read more
- The nominations and winning title sequence for Outstanding Main Title Design at the 2011 Primetime Emmys.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)