On our fourth day of Webfonts Week I thought it wise to hear from someone who represents the future of type design. Who better than Christian Schwartz?Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more
- FontFont represents some of the most talented and interesting type designers in the world. In celebration of FontShop’s 20th…Read more
- FontShop is proud to offer fonts from TypeTogether, a foundry that has become a household name among editorial designers. I…Read more
- Dyana of The Font Bureau explains the difference between kerning and spacing, why it should be done by hand, and…Read more
- Taking the pulse of the font community would not be complete without the man who has been active in type…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)