The First Graphic Design Biennial Germany–China features three days of lectures by world famous Chinese designers, and an exhibition of posters, books, and animations.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- On 21 June 2010 the collaborative project TypeTalks is organising is the one-dayTypeTalks symposium in Brno, Czech Republic. var addthis_config =…Read more
- Influential graphic designer Prof. Kurt Weidemann, born December 12, 1922, died March 30, 2011, in Sélestat in Alsace.…Read more
- Since yesterday Matthew Carter’s presentation “Truth To Materials” from TYPO Berlin 2004 “Schrift” has been available on the TYPO Berlin…Read more
- Eva-Lotta Lamm a.k.a. evalottchen made personable and very entertaining sketchnotes on some of the key presentations at TYPO Berlin 2011…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)