College Humor has released footage that reveals what actually does happen when the mascot Luxo jumps on the “I” in the famous Pixar intro.Read more
Optix Digital conjure up warfare in a world entirely made of words for an Inlingua Business English commercial.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Istanbul-based motion graphics studio Imago New Media produced a one minute advertisement for the launch of Turkish Edition of The…Read more
- Typolade is more than just chocolate letters. It’s delicious moveable type in dark chocolate, created by Sandra Kübler and Christine…Read more
- This afternoon Allison Dhondt – sales and customer relations at FontShop BeNeLux, and responsible for their excellent Twitter account – pointed me…Read more
- The new and improved ƒCards App for iPhone/iPod/iPad is available at no cost for exactly one week, plus one lucky…Read more
- In the last few weeks we covered the typography of food packaging, Target® stores, and personal care products. Here’s one…Read more