There are a lot of interesting things currently happening in the field of typography in Central and Eastern Europe, and specifically in the Czech Republic. We have exciting, prolific type foundries and type designers such as Veronika Burian, one half of TypeTogether; František Štorm’s Storm Type Foundry; Tomáš Brousil’s Suitcase Type Foundry; David Březina’s Rosetta, … […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- On 21 June 2010 the collaborative project TypeTalks is organising is the one-dayTypeTalks symposium in Brno, Czech Republic.…Read more
- This September David Březina organised Rosetta Camp near the foundry’s headquarters in Brno (Czech Republic) to give its type designers…Read more
- Yesterday Elliot Jay Stocks launched the latest issue of his limited edition typography magazine 8 Faces, available in printed format and…Read more
- Emigre and Gingko Press are proud to announce the publication of “Emigre No.70: The Look Back Issue – Celebrating 25…Read more
- The First Graphic Design Biennial Germany–China features three days of lectures by world famous Chinese designers, and an exhibition of…Read more