On the first day of Summer Slanted – known for their graphic design magazine focusing on typography and other publications like Typodarium, the typographic tear-off calendar – announced the publication of the first edition of Yearbook of Type I. Compiled by the Slanted editorial team in Karlsruhe (Flo Gaertner, Lars Harmsen and Julia Kahl) and some people from [...]Read more
A little tutorial to get you acquainted with the new functionalities of the new FontBook app for iPad.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The tear-off calendar will offers daily typographic inspiration with 365 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year.…Read more
- This early morning (local Belgian time) the news finally came in – Typographica announced it published their annual Our Favorite…Read more
- The latest issue #9 Stencil.Type. of German typography magazine Slanted looks at stencil fonts and their modern applications by designers…Read more
- The tear-off calendar will offer daily typographic inspiration with 366 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year of 2012.…Read more
- IAMPETH have made the complete “The New Spencerian Compendium of Penmanship”, from 1879, available as a downloadable PDF on their…Read more