The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Symposium in Birmingham, UK, on 16 March 2011 exploring the link between the typographer and the writer of words. var addthis_config…Read more
- In collaboration with fellow RCA graduate Mark El-Khatib, Matthias Hoegg developed an animated typeface for the DVD titles.…Read more
- You are invited to have some graphic fun and at the same time help support the St Bride Library, London…Read more
- Why you have too many friends on Facebook, why your memory is mostly fiction and 46 other ways you are…Read more
- Big Bang Big Boom is an unscientific point of view on the beginning and evolution of life … and how it…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)