The official music video for Caro Emerald’s “That Man” is inspired by 50s and 60s title sequences and postersRead more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The music video for “Soul Man” inventively integrates design and typography in the footage to visualise the lyrics. var addthis_config =…Read more
- The FontFeed loves Blue Note Records and Reid Miles, so it was with great pleasure that I discovered the Barack…Read more
- The results for the 2014 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- Hand-Drawn Block Letters, the one quirky text every totally original and one-of-a-kind comedy needs.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)