The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The promise of professional alternatives to the same old web fonts is really starting to take shape, and there’s no…Read more
- Ampersand is an affordable one-day event for knowledgeable web designers & type enthusiasts, held in Brighton, UK, on June 17,…Read more
- This advertisement aimed at non-designers shows how expressive fonts can be and how many different ways there are to visualise…Read more
- Adobe InDesign product manager Will Eisley recently had his initials tattooed on his inner forearms, together with the InDesign printing…Read more
- Long-time readers of The FontFeed will remember Chris Gavin’s innovative 2009 short film TXT ISLAND. An epic tale of misadventure…Read more