As straight and angular as the London 2012 font by Alias was, as soft and round is the new custom typeface designed exlusively by Dalton Maag for the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2016. One of only a few bespoke fonts created by a Brazilian team, the Rio 2016™ font depicts […]Read more
FontShop has appointed Gustavo Ferreira as Product Manager for its recently awarded online free font-building tool FontStruct.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The first ever edible FontStruction premiered at the “Typofreaks – different typography” workshop in Brazil.…Read more
- People who couldn’t attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter chatter and visual impressions on the ATypI…Read more
- ITC Avant Garde Gothic’s alts are a trademark of ’60s and ’70s design, but have seen a huge resurgence of…Read more
- Abduzeedo – the blog by Brazilian designer Fabio Sasso – has posted “45 Amazing Type Faces”, a gallery of typographic…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more