Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Bar Refaeli wears merely some lettering on her naked body on the July 2009 cover of Esquire.Read more
TYPO Berlin provided the perfect opportunity to iron out an editorial slip I made on Fontblog by inviting Australian Gemma O’Brien a.k.a. Mrs Eaves of “Write here, right now” fame.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Due to technical difficulties beyond our control The Fontfeed has been behaving erratically these past few days. Normal service will…Read more
- Podcasts with Oliver Reichenstein, Donald Beekman & Donald Roos, Tim Fendley, and Michael Johnson, from FontShopTV.…Read more
- Celebrate the second anniversary of the Mota Italic Gallery at the per-TYPO Berlin Party and Word Jazz opening night.…Read more
- Behind the scenes of FontFont’s Type department, the unsung heroes who work together with the type designers to turn their…Read more
- To mark the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Human Rights Action Center commissioned graphic and…Read more