One and a half year ago I reported about Scrabble Typography Limited Edition, Andrew Clifford Capener’s sumptuous edition of the universally known and loved board game Scrabble. The new Scrabble Typography Edition 2 is a response to the feedback he received from loyal fans from the first edition. He created a gorgeous signed and numbered […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The A-1 Scrabble Typography Edition is a beautiful limited edition of the timeless letter board game.…Read more
- A tweet by type designer Nadine Chahine made me discover a superb typographic promo by BBC for its Wimbledon 2012…Read more
- ’Twas the eve before FIFA World Cup, when all through the world, people were professing their love for the noble…Read more
- British type designer Paul Barnes designed Crepello and Olembe, two custom typefaces for Puma for the World Cup 2010.…Read more
- FF Meta Light with PMN Caecilia in Real Simple magazine. Just as there is often a need for extra heavy type,…Read more