Eight students of the Expert class Type Design exhibit their work at the Plantin Institute for Typography.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Two identical pictures of two maverick type designers, almost 20 years apart – Erik van Blokland and Just van Rossum…Read more
- For its Vintage Varsity line which is part of the Fall Collection Target found its inspiration in vintage wood type.…Read more
- Vivid gallery Rotterdam presents “80 20 100”, an exhibition with 100 designs by Wim Crouwel celebrating his 80th birthday, and…Read more
- All type lovers should grab a beer (or other refreshment) and take an hour off to enjoy the work from…Read more
- Elegant and minimal, Monocle stands out on the newsstand for its spare typeface palette consisting of Helvetica and an old…Read more