A tweet by type designer Nadine Chahine made me discover a superb typographic promo by BBC for its Wimbledon 2012 coverage. The 40-second launch trailer created by Red Bee Media shows some of the top male and female tennis players performing their signature shots. Their bodies suddenly are rendered in words describing their characteristics, playing […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The music video for “Nein Mann” by German electro house project Laserkraft 3D features hand lettering and dingbats that visualise…Read more
- A world class pro yoyo champion at work at TypeCon2009 – Rhythm, and two more reports about the conference.…Read more
- Eva-Lotta Lamm a.k.a. evalottchen made personable and very entertaining sketchnotes on some of the key presentations at TYPO Berlin 2011…Read more
- The FontFeed occasionally covers animated typography in motion graphics, music videos, commercials, title sequences and so on. Yet this is…Read more
- The first images of TypeCon2009 “Rhythm” are starting to trickle in on the TypeCon Pool on Flickr.…Read more