Just in time for the re-launch of its website, FontShop Germany releases Axel, an economical, highly legible font family optimized for on-screen use in office apps such as Microsoft Excel.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Just in time for the re-launch of its website, FontShop Germany releases Axel, an economical, highly legible font family optimized…Read more
- Fifty|1 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, a double…Read more
- Webfonts Week continues as we chat with a guy who has been instrumental in Microsoft’s focus on screen typography since…Read more
- Erik Spiekermann talks with Elliot Jay Stocks about how typography is used in the digital domain and what digital designers…Read more
- I needed extra visual material for “From Metal Scripts to Digital Writing”, my presentation at TYPO Berlin 2012 “Sustain”.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)