The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- After twenty years the seminal script fonts FF Hands by Erik van Blokland and Just van Rossum get an OpenType…Read more
- Earlier today a brand new website entirely dedicated to a single typeface family went live. Erik Spiekermann’s FF Meta Serif…Read more
- In one and a half months The Hague in the Netherlands will be the epicentre of the type design world.…Read more
- This first tutorial looks at the Glyphs window in Adobe CS, and which OpenType functions can be accessed through the…Read more
- The casual hand drawn sans FF Duper achieves a truly handwritten look by applying two separate character loops for vowels…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)