Our first installment of Webfonts Week interviews is with Bryan Mason, whose Typekit service offers an innovative model for including fonts on a website.Read more
ATypI announces the upcoming Conference TYP09 “The Heart Of The Letter” in Mexico City with a wonderful motion graphics video.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- People who couldn’t attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter chatter and visual impressions on the ATypI…Read more
- Taking the pulse of the font community would not be complete without the man who has been active in type…Read more
- Spiekermann embraced the fledgling world of digital type early on when he founded FontShop 20 years ago, and he’s just…Read more
- Live type on the web has always been limited to a handful of system fonts. But that era is over.…Read more
- ATypI Mexico – TYP09 “The Heart Of The Letter” is approaching fast, so don’t procrastinate if you want to attend.…Read more