One day before the official opening of ATypI 2010 Dublin: The Word, Verena Gerlach’s show Paradox Alg(i)er(s) opened at The Factory Space gallery.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Usually when attendees comment on a conference a lot of attention goes to anything but the presentations. What exactly stirs…Read more
- Just like the bands headlining music festivals, keynote speeches define the flavour of a conference.…Read more
- ATypI (Association Typographique Internationale) has decided to extend till April 16 the deadline for submisions for this year’s annual conference…Read more
- A first for ATypi, the organisation of ATypI 2011 Reykjavík has posted video impressions of each conference day.…Read more
- Martin Majoor has collected some of his old lectures (in English, German and Dutch) and put them up on his…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)