To promote the introduction of their typeface Cassannet, and as a tribute to Cassandre, Atipo have recreated his famous triptych “Dubo, Dubon, Dubonnet” in real life.Read more
A series of ten new movie posters for classic films, each one interpreting the graphic style of an iconic graphic designer.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- June Featuring Armchair Modern™ With curves inspired by both Scandinavian furniture design and old-school cathode ray tube displays, Armchair Modern shows…Read more
- No real updates this week as I am currently attending ATypI Amsterdam 2013 “Point Counter Point”, getting immersed in nothing…Read more
- A series of ten new movie posters for classic films, each one interpreting the graphic style of an iconic graphic…Read more
- A semi-serious investigation about the most popular typeface in movie poster history, touching upon type selection and typography trends in…Read more
- Fontface is a series of posters merging the expressiveness of manual gesture and type design in honour of four outstanding…Read more