One year after their FontFont 2011 – (Not Quite An) Annual Report, FontFont – one of the leading independent font foundries with the largest library of original, contemporary typefaces – did it again with the recently published 2012 edition. This time the report has taken the form of an interactive publication on their website. The FontFeed talked [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The third FontFont release magazine features samples of brand new and relaunched typefaces, as well as information on web fonts.…Read more
- The OpenType format offers typographers more glyphs, and (sometimes) more confusion. As the FontFont library is converted to OpenType, premium…Read more
- The second Typography Annual gives an overview of the winners of Communication Arts’ annual typography and type design competition.…Read more
- Live type on the web has always been limited to a handful of system fonts. But that era is over.…Read more
- When the deal between Monotype and FontFont was announced yesterday the internet exploded, wailing and lamenting the perceived loss of…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)