To mark the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Human Rights Action Center commissioned graphic and motion designer Seth Brau to produce an animation for promotional use and activism.Read more
Sneak preview of FiFFteen in San Francisco FiFFteen in San Francisco, June 11 – 27 FiFFteen, the exhibition celebrating 15 years of FontFonts ®, makes its Bay Area debut alongside AIGA San Francisco’s Design Week, a full week of events highlighting the diversity and professionalism of the design community. Experience the history and art of FontFonts and FUSE [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- For its Vintage Varsity line which is part of the Fall Collection Target found its inspiration in vintage wood type.…Read more
- It is not a good year for the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum. After having been flooded at the…Read more
- The type world convenes in Atlanta, Georgia for the week-long community-wide celebration of type and design that is TypeCon 2009…Read more
- I would like to point you to a lovely project on Kickstarter which needs its last tiny push to get…Read more
- Last week Erik Spiekermann published a video about his letterpress shop at P98a in Berlin. Even though the audience at…Read more