The FontFeed occasionally covers animated typography in motion graphics, music videos, commercials, title sequences and so on. Yet this is something special. Instead of having static letters move on the screen, the letters themselves are animated in the alphabets offered by Animography. This type foundry offers animated typefaces to motion designers, video editors, basically anyone […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Big Bang Big Boom is an unscientific point of view on the beginning and evolution of life … and how it…Read more
- In collaboration with fellow RCA graduate Mark El-Khatib, Matthias Hoegg developed an animated typeface for the DVD titles.…Read more
- An experimental orgy of almost three minutes of mind-blowing animated typography directed and animated by Sebastian Lange.…Read more
- The motion graphics piece “A Short History of Marketing” by Michael Reissinger, Creative Manager with Deli Pictures traces the history…Read more
- Ben Barrett-Forrest breezes through the history of typography in a little over five minutes.…Read more