Jürgen Siebert takes a look at the playful typewriter-style slab serif FF Suhmo, and talks to its designer Alex Rütten.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Earlier today a brand new website entirely dedicated to a single typeface family went live. Erik Spiekermann’s FF Meta Serif…Read more
- Once in a while you come across a typeface that astounds you by the bold new direction it takes. The…Read more
- In looking for a dramatic font with Roman roots, the designers of “The Da Vinci Code” posters and marketing materials…Read more
- After the involuntary extended delay in publishing on The FontFeed here’s the second instalment of the TDC2 2009 overview –…Read more
- Daniel Adolph of German design bureau 0c/0m/0y/0k has created Garamond Powerline, a typeface whose letters are built using photographs of…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)