Is there any type designer who would be better qualified to construct a rounded DIN than Albert-Jan Pool? It’s safe to say no. His FF DIN Round, released this month is 5 years in the making. Pool has been written a 32-page brochure with the fascinating history of round sans serifs in Germany and the behind-the-scenes development of FF DIN Round.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- DINfont.com is – after metaserif.com and trixiefont.com – the third “FontFontFocus” website, entirely dedicated to Albert-Jan Pool’s insanely popular information…Read more
- This post is a follow-up to the recently released FontBooklet No. 2 focusing on optical size mastering and size-specific designs.…Read more
- When we see the expansive superfamily that FF Meta has become, it’s hard to believe its beginnings were so humble.…Read more
- To celebrate 20 years, FontFont offered 20% off a selection of twenty FontFonts for twenty days.…Read more
- FF Mark is a new geometric sans serif designed to meet the typographic challenges of today. It was developed over…Read more