Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Bar Refaeli wears merely some lettering on her naked body on the July 2009 cover of Esquire.Read more
Sneak preview of FiFFteen in San Francisco FiFFteen in San Francisco, June 11 – 27 FiFFteen, the exhibition celebrating 15 years of FontFonts ®, makes its Bay Area debut alongside AIGA San Francisco’s Design Week, a full week of events highlighting the diversity and professionalism of the design community. Experience the history and art of FontFonts and FUSE […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Red Group created a slew of print advertisements for the hit television series “Dexter”, made to look like mock covers…Read more
- If you are looking for a present for a type-loving pop-culture addict, these posters from 17th and Oak might do…Read more
- The FontFeed is very proud and honoured to have been given internet-wide exclusivity for a sneak preview of the upcoming…Read more
- Besides attending the ATypI 2013 conference as a reporter/blogger, I conducted three short interviews for Talking Types, the podcast series…Read more
- The 1972 end-of-the-year double issue of Life magazine reveals what were the popular typefaces in the early seventies.…Read more