A video by Jacob Gilbreath visualises a portion of the farewell speech from Conan O’Brien’s final episode of The Tonight Show.Read more
The zom-com Zombieland features beautifully integrated typography in the opening credit sequence and throughout the movie.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- On The FontFeed all suspicious comments, and by extension comments that do not contribute anything substantial to the discussion, are…Read more
- Over the last two years FontStruct has grown into a community of over 270,000 typographic bricklayers.…Read more
- In collaboration with fellow RCA graduate Mark El-Khatib, Matthias Hoegg developed an animated typeface for the DVD titles.…Read more
- It may seem a bit ironic to post this now that all our American readers are still digesting the copious…Read more
- FF Headz is the first typeface by designer and illustrator Florian Zietz. The concept for FF Headz is similar to…Read more