Survive The Financial Battlefield With Inlingua Business English
The Hamburg, Germany-based affiliate of Optix DigitalPictures – a multi-disciplined, full-service post-production facility, with its head office in Toronto, Canada – has produced a rather unconventional commercial for Inlingua. Last year Inlingua Hamburg advertised their Inlingua Business English program with a print campaign drawing on the insecurity of people who must learn to use English in business deals. By outfitting businessmen with kiddie antennas, silly glasses, and party hats advertising agency Kolle Rebbe drove home the slogan (set in FF Dax) “Do you really know how your English sounds to others?”
Now Kolle Rebbe follows this up with an action-packed motion graphics piece which compares the global economy to a battlefield – only those who know the language will come out on top. Optix Kreation created a world entirely made up of words in Helvetica caps. The video looks and feels like a first-person shooter war game, with excellent POV camera work and sound design. The camera runs and ducks through the environment, hiding behind walls and in trenches, while being assailed from all sides by helicopters, fighter jets, tanks, and explosions made of type. Those represent the obstacles one might find on ones path toward achieving ones goal.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- For this new series for El Tesoro Público User T38 produced lovely typographic commercials.…Read more
- Podcasts with Oliver Reichenstein, Donald Beekman & Donald Roos, Tim Fendley, and Michael Johnson, from FontShopTV.…Read more
- This experimental video by n9ve visualises concepts and objects referring to the letters of the alphabet.…Read more
- Dot matrix type and modular letters play a crucial role in the concert visuals of the Massive Attack live shows.…Read more
- This first in a series of articles on free fonts defines some basics.…Read more