Start Of TYPO SF Week
It’s Monday, and the excitement surrounding TYPO SF is steadily building. The international crew is already on site, preparing at the YBCA for the conference this Thursday and Friday. Conference tickets have outsold the expectations of the organisers. There are still limited pre-registration tickets available, but TYPO cannot guarantee walk-up registrations anymore. If you would like to attend the inaugural edition of TYPO SF “Connect”, don’t procrastinate because this may be your last chance to sign up for two days of inspiring presentations and workshops. The program is a mix of some of the best presentations from TYPO Berlin and TYPO London and a number of influential new speakers. TYPO SF will be a unique opportunity to see such an interesting blend of American and European speakers talking about design, typography and a variety of related topics.
:: END OF POST ::
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Very excited about the inaugural edition of TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- TYPO Berlin 2012 “Sustain” invites you to discover how to sustain the enduring and constant values in design.…Read more
- Another conference is having its last week of Early Bird rates. While TYPO Berlin covers a broad range of topics…Read more
- It is time to register for TYPO San Francisco “Rhythm” and/or TYPO Berlin “Roots” at either side of the Atlantic.…Read more
- Registration for the free one-day typography symposium 33pt. Voices on Typography has opened.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)