Sneak Preview of 8 Faces #2
The FontFeed is very proud and honoured to have been given internet-wide exclusivity for a sneak preview of the upcoming second issue of 8 Faces. Please keep in mind the images after the break were taken using the first proof. Some details are still subject to change. Furthermore the images don’t show the foil blocking which will appear on the cover of the final print. When the next proof is back, 8 Faces will show additional preview pictures on their website to reveal more of the magazine, including the foil blocking on the cover. Feast your eyes.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The 1972 end-of-the-year double issue of Life magazine reveals what were the popular typefaces in the early seventies.…Read more
- The Typophile Film Festival 5 premieres at “Design à Trois” in Portland, Oregon on August 27th 2009.…Read more
- Whether you need to rinse your eyes and brain from too many shiny beveled logos with gradients, or you are…Read more
- Printed on heavy, uncoated stock, with a foil-blocked cover, and pressed at just 2000 limited editions, each issue of 8…Read more
- Pre-orders for physical copies of the second issue of typography magazine 8 Faces start on Wednesday, November 10, at 17:00…Read more