Royal Bandit Create Deliciously Quirky Titles For Reasons To Be Creative
I am just back from Reasons To Be Creative, John Davey a.k.a. Johnny Belmont’s spiffy conference in incredibly sunny Brighton. Before I return to The FontFeed’s regular publishing I would like to share the delightfully upbeat opening titles for this year’s event. The humorous and deliciously quirky sequence combines a mix of situations and techniques to introduce the speakers featured at the conference. It was created by the madly talented French Canadians Julien Vallée and Eve Duhamel who joined forces as Royal Bandit. The music score that fits their wondrous visuals to a tee was composed and performed by their friends Like Elliot Did, a Casio folk duo, also from Montréal. Enjoy…
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The coming three days I will be at Reasons To Be Creative festival, Brighton’s September conference for coders and designers.…Read more
- Video detailing the creation process and production of the cover insert for the latest Gillian Welch album.…Read more
- Time is flying so fast. I feel like I am barely back from John Davey’s terrific Reasons to be Creative…Read more
- MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.…Read more
- The twelve Type]Media students of the 10/11 class show their results at their exhibition in KABK, Den Haag, from Saturday…Read more