QBN Sessions Demonstrates Fine Web Typography
The inaugural QBN Sessions, a one-day design lecture series, will kick off on September 7 at the Getty Center in Los Angeles. Names like Shepard Fairey, Joshua Davis, and Michael C. Place are worthy enough of mentioning, but we’re giving the conference props here in the ’Feed simply for the elegant website design featuring FF Info Text and Underware’s Dolly, which sits remarkably well on the same page with HTML Georgia. And what’s that chunky serif type in the QBN logo? Cooper Black, of course.
Every conference website should display speaker and program information this clearly.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Personalise your conference experience with the fabulous TYPO Berlin Conference App, for a smooth, efficient, and stress-free three days of…Read more
- In celebration of Firefox 3.6’s release, FontShop gives away its first WOFF font for free.…Read more
- Folkert Gorter of Superfamous used Underware’s Dolly Italic to create an elegant identity for Dutch event organizers Finley. Then he…Read more
- Just after the weekend, on Monday September 24, FontShop is proud to sponsor An Evening with Jesse Ragan, Typeface Designer,…Read more
- FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006. Speakers…Read more