Post TYPO Berlin 2010 – Portraits of Passion
Every edition for thirteen years now the Hamburg-based photographer Marc Eckardt has built his portrait studio behind the stage of the main auditorium at Haus der Kulturen der Welt at TYPO Berlin. This is where he welcomes the TYPO Hall speakers when they come off stage, mere minutes after their performance. The perfect moment, as the stars of the design and media scene are in the best of moods, still feeding off the final applause. Over the years Marc assembled a collection of over 250 breathtaking portraits in black and white. Since June 3rd TYPO Berlin Blog is uploading a new Daily Eckardt every workday morning.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- For the past twelve years Marc Eckhardt has photographed the TYPO Berlin speakers when they exit the stage right after…Read more
- Make an image of your passion, send it to TYPO Berlin, and win a free entrance to TYPO Berlin 2010,…Read more
- In this brief interlude we look at the graphic identity of TYPO Berlin 2009 – Space.…Read more
- Some of the real stars of the design scene will take to the stage at TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006. Speakers…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)