Post TypeCon2009 – SEED Awards Videos
Presented by the Atlanta Chapter of AIGA, the SEED Awards are the premiere design competition in the Southeast, recognising the top creative work in the region. This year the gala – which took place at Mason Murer Fine Art – coincided with TypeCon2009 – Rhythm. The gala celebrated this year’s winners and featured a “gallery-style” display of their work, in addition to an audio-visual showcase, food and drinks. The videos were posted on Vimeo just recently. Enjoy.
Hartmut Jordan, AIGA Atlanta SEED ’09 chair, explains this years theme. Btilliant concept, beautifully executed.
The opening graphic for SEED ’09 by Monika Gelbman of Primal Screen.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The results for the 2014 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- Under Consideration Department of Design document the creation of the new logo for TypeCon2009 on their website.…Read more
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- The Web Font Awards recognises the designers and websites that are putting the emerging technology of web fonts to greatest…Read more
- The type world convenes in Atlanta, Georgia for the week-long community-wide celebration of type and design that is TypeCon 2009…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)