Place Your Indicator & Win A Ticket to TYPO London
All over the world, signs point us in particular directions. Signposts are places that show us the way to other places, sometimes with odd, funny or confusing signs. Designers love the sometimes absurd world of road signs and signage clusters and almost everyone has photographed a few of them. TYPO invites you to show them your funniest photos and mark on a map of the world where you took them. All submissions are entered into a drawing for one ticket to TYPO London “Places” every week starting with 25th July 2011.
Either upload your submission to the TYPO London website, or send it as an email attachment. Use the email’s subject to enter your image title and – if the image has no included geo-tag – write the location of photographing as the email text.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Make an image of your passion, send it to TYPO Berlin, and win a free entrance to TYPO Berlin 2010,…Read more
- TYPO posted a video that summarises the international spirit of the conference in seven minutes.…Read more
- Time is flying so fast. I feel like I am barely back from John Davey’s terrific Reasons to be Creative…Read more
- TYPO Talks closed off a very successful conference season. After launching two new sister conferences – last Fall’s TYPO London “Places”…Read more
- TYPO Talks are very efficient in following up their events, and this time they really outdid themselves. Two weeks before…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)