Pillowy Soft Script Fonts
We end our three-part newsletter series on packaging design with a look at the scripts so commonly seen at the supermarket and drugstore. This edition features a list of fonts that effectively emulate the hand drawn lettering that appears on dryer sheets, paper towels, and hand soap.
If they somehow slipped into your junk box or trash (for shame!) here are links to the web versions of the FontShop Newsletters featuring the fonts of package design:
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to Target®. Several of…Read more
- Last year’s FontFont calendar was so popular, we’re doing another. Like before, each month presents one of our favorite typefaces.…Read more
- In the last few weeks we covered the typography of food packaging, Target® stores, and personal care products. Here’s one…Read more
- June Featuring Armchair Modern™ With curves inspired by both Scandinavian furniture design and old-school cathode ray tube displays, Armchair Modern shows…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)