Peterpaul Kloosterman is a publication designer whose skills with typographie are evident in every piece shown at his 2pk studio site. It may be the web’s only portfolio in which you can browse the work not only by client and medium, but also by the colors and typefaces that were used. A font lover’s bliss!
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Fred Smeijers, the award-winning designer of FF Quadraat and fonts for OurType, and author of “Counterpunch,” describes the trouble…Read more
- With Christmas now officially less than a month away it is time to look around for some presents for yourself…Read more
- This quick post is specifically aimed at our French(-speaking) readers. This afternoon I leave for Caen, France where I will…Read more
- People who couldn’t attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter chatter and visual impressions on the ATypI…Read more
- The works for Hering Berlin and Utrecht City Theatre have been awarded with a red dot award for outstanding design.…Read more