Pentawards 2008 | The Crème de La Crème of Packaging Design
Pentawards is the first and only worldwide competition exclusively devoted to packaging design in all its forms. Last weekend the 2008 winners were announced at the Luxe Pack trade fair in Monaco. The respected packaging blog The Dieline has the exclusive right to present the winners in detail – with a couple of marvellous typographic solutions amongst them. Time Manager General’s Warning – you won’t be done in under 20 minutes.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Love Made Visible adds to its elegant flair by using Dalliance Script in their design focused blog. The blog features…Read more
- After TDC2 2009 and ED2009, Dan Reynolds now wins the Gold Award at Designpreis Deutschland for his multiscript Latin and…Read more
- Hosted by AIGA Atlanta, SEED is the premiere design competition in the Southeast, recognising the top creative work in the…Read more
- Wolda is the high-profile graphic design award scheme that rewards the best logos and trademarks designed throughout the world.…Read more
- An overview of the nominees and winners of the 51st Grammy Awards in the fields Package and Music Video.…Read more