New FontFonts: Release 40
Release 40 brings us new weights and families, from FF Absara™ Headline in sans and serif, to a modernist/futuristic FF Atomium™. Sturdy, flexible FF Good™ and FF Holmen™ add grace and legibility to the printed page, while the smooth, round FF Speak™ contains unique and lively ligatures. Also, look for new OpenType versions of popular typefaces.
Visit them all in the May 2007 newsletter.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- FF Meta Light with PMN Caecilia in Real Simple magazine. Just as there is often a need for extra heavy type,…Read more
- Our latest newsletter presents new FontFonts, including FF Megano™, FF Karo™, FF Headz™, FF PicLig™, FF Kievit™ light weights, and…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more
- We love OpenType. It’s not just the latest font technology, but also the most advanced, poised to replace the old…Read more
- The OpenType format offers typographers more glyphs, and (sometimes) more confusion. As the FontFont library is converted to OpenType, premium…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)