New Font Bureau Fonts
Font Bureau’s latest release includes: Titling Gothic, a versatile new family that’s being put to use in publications like the LA Times and GQ; Truth, an expansion of Apple’s Charcoal®; Minah, a fanciful display typeface by Jacqueline Sakwa; and 45 new styles of Clicker, Greg Thompson’s grid-based sans serif. Read on for samples.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Rian Hughes of Device Fonts has unleashed a bucketload of new type in the last few weeks. All of it…Read more
- To celebrate 20 years, FontFont offered 20% off a selection of twenty FontFonts for twenty days.…Read more
- Taking the pulse of the font community would not be complete without the man who has been active in type…Read more
- August Featuring Bureau Grot and Mayo A special edition of our FontShop 2007 calendar celebrates David Berlow and his SOTA Award…Read more
- Last week was a week of both celebration and sadness in the type world. Sadness because Swiss type designer Hans…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)