Netdiver Best of The Year 2008
Netdiver magazine (ISSN 1911-866X) is a design anywhere + digital culture magazine that uncovers, reviews and publishes outstanding work by the international community. Founded by editor Carole Guevin and “creative code officer” Jean-François Simard aka JF it is now in its tenth year. They love everything design and promote its value worldwide, and wish to inspire their readers from indie projects to portfolios exposing the creative class at work online and beyond.
Netdiver Best of The Year is always a long awaited release of which projects and whose talents have made a strong and lasting impression in the previous year. This year they aimed to list 100 and just could not, so the 7th edition showcases 110 because Netdiver feel they gave their 110% best. Refresh your memory and (re)encounter new sources of design inspiration.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The latest issue #9 Stencil.Type. of German typography magazine Slanted looks at stencil fonts and their modern applications by designers…Read more
- Submit your favourite album cover of the decade so we can assemble a FontFeed list.…Read more
- Besides attending the ATypI 2013 conference as a reporter/blogger, I conducted three short interviews for Talking Types, the podcast series…Read more
- The wait is finally over, and it was well worth it. Not a Best Of-list nor an Award, Typographica’s Our…Read more
- I’m taking a little break from compiling my Halloween list of scary fonts to point you to Skull-A-Day. On June…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)