More FontShop Blogs!
The FontFeed is not the only FontShop blog. Representatives from FontShop Germany and Benelux also have their own venues for typographic observation and inspiration.
Fontblog – www.fontblog.de
Jürgen Siebert has been with FontShop since its near beginnings in 1991, when he joined to help build the FontShop network. He began his career as co-founder of Germany’s leading graphic design magazine PAGE, in which he still pens a regular column. Now the head of FontShop Germany, Jürgen produces pages of quality content on his FontBlog every week for those lucky enough to read German.
Recent Fontblog highlights:
- Dispatches from TYPO Berlin 2006
- FontShop Germany’s Free Font: Trivia
- New FontBook Hot Off the Press
Unzipped – www.fontshop.be
This week, FontShop Benelux was blessed with a brand new blog, featuring the thoughtful musings of Yves Peters. Yves has been my typographic brother-in-arms for years as a moderator at Typophile and contributor to Typographica. But, like Jürgen, his history with FontShop goes back much further — he witnessed the birth of FontShop Benelux in 1991. Yves’ Unzipped writings will appear in Dutch with occasional French and English translations.
Recent Unzipped highlights:
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- You might have noticed from the lack of activity that The FontFeed has stopped publishing. I have moved over to…Read more
- Welcome to the new — and dare I say improved — FontFeed. Some of you who are already regular readers…Read more
- A few bits of early reaction to the FontFeed relaunch from some of our most beloved bloggers.…Read more
- If you missed the newsletter, this month’s FontFont release was one of FontShop’s most exciting in years: FF Meta Serif.…Read more
- On August 31, 2008 I punched in the alarm code for the very last time when I left Magelaan, the…Read more