Live Stream Interview At 14:00/2PM CET
The FWA (Favourite Website Awards) is an industry-recognised internet award program and inspirational portal, established in May 2000. It is the most visited website award program in the history of the internet, with over 100 million site visits as of August 2010 (and multiple billion hits to our servers).
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Barely two months after its initial release FontShop AG proudly announces the first upgrade for FontShuffle. The app now boasts…Read more
- This new award recognises young people who have created original work in type design, type history, or other areas related…Read more
- Under Consideration/Department of Design had the excellent idea to post a follow-up to their unveiling of the TypeCon logo.…Read more
- One of the main typography conferences, TypeCon, presented by SOTA (The Society of Typographic Aficionados) is coming up fast. Unlike…Read more
- The FontFeed being a WordPress blog, an article mentioned by Erik van Blokland caught my attention. On his private blog…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)