Last Tickets For TYPO Berlin “Sustain”
From Berlin to London to San Francisco and to Berlin again – after visits to the UK and USA the mother of all European design conferences returns to the Haus der Kulturen der Welt in its native city next week for its 17th edition. This year’s theme for TYPO Berlin will be “Sustain”. For decades, design has been looking for something new, for something different – often at the expense of resources and global justice. Many companies already had to learn things the hard way for ignoring contemporary social values. Others have learned from the crisis and take social and ecological matters into consideration in their business strategies. TYPO Berlin 2012 invites you to discover how to sustain the enduring and constant values in design.
With only ten days to go the conference is almost sold out. Only 60 Pro Tickets are still available at full price. However there is a unique opportunity for students. From Monday, May 7th, 10 am CEST an additional block of 20 Student Tickets at more than 40% off the full price will become available for 24 hours.
:: END OF POST ::
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- TYPO Talks closed off a very successful conference season. After launching two new sister conferences – last Fall’s TYPO London “Places”…Read more
- ’Tis the season to give your loved ones presents, but why not treat yourself as well this year? Now that…Read more
- Anticipation is slowly but steadily building now that TYPO Berlin is merely a week away. The conference programme has been…Read more
- Fwis and Ministry of Imagery have teamed up to launch “Design Business Review“.…Read more
- You can always count on the TYPO organisers to come up with fun surprise initiatives. Their Early Bird reduced rates…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)