Last Hours Of Early Bird Discount For TYPO London 2011 “Places”
In a couple of hours the early bird discount for TYPO London 2011 “Places” will expire, so this is your last chance to save a whopping 40% on the regular conference fee, or almost 30% on the next period of early bird discount which starts July 1st. Students save about 75% when registering before August 31st. The video after the jump, posted the day before yesterday, summarises the international spirit of TYPO in seven minutes: 16 conferences, 750 international speakers, 22.000+ attendees, 1000+ talks. If you have good eyes you can save £10 off your registration.
Save £10 for TYPO London 2011 “Places”
The promotional video above contains some footage of my presentation Trajan in Movie Posters – The Rise and Fall of The Roman Empire last month at TYPO Berlin 2011 “Shift” on Stage. If you can tell me which R&B artist is shown on the screen behind my back the second time I appear, you will receive a coupon in the mail to save £10 during the registration process for the conference. Send your answer in an e-mail with your full name and postal address. I only have four of those, so only the first four correct answers win this £10 discount. And if you e-mail me your answer before midnight GMT I will reply with the code so you can still use it for this early bird discount period. Don’t procrastinate!
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- TYPO Talks closed off a very successful conference season. After launching two new sister conferences – last Fall’s TYPO London “Places”…Read more
- The typography conference season starts again in one-and-a-half months when TYPO San Francisco, the first of the 2013 TYPO conferences…Read more
- Time is flying so fast. I feel like I am barely back from John Davey’s terrific Reasons to be Creative…Read more
- TYPO London honours a tradition of its Berlin sister conference by organising a contest to win free tickets. As usual…Read more
- Very excited about the inaugural edition of TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more