Last Day Of ATypI Conference TYP09 In Mexico
Today is the last day of TYP09, the 2009 edition of the ATypI conference currently being held in Mexico. People who couldn’t attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter and early online reports by Filip Blažek.
The ATypI Mexico 2009 Flickr Pool offers a visual impression of the past days and the beautiful location in Mexico City.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- “Mexico, Forging The Character” gives a concise overview of the history of type and lettering in Mexico.…Read more
- No real updates this week as I am currently attending ATypI Amsterdam 2013 “Point Counter Point”, getting immersed in nothing…Read more
- ATypI Mexico – TYP09 “The Heart Of The Letter” is approaching fast, so don’t procrastinate if you want to attend.…Read more
- ATypI announces the upcoming Conference TYP09 “The Heart Of The Letter” in Mexico City with a wonderful motion graphics video.…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more